Mullaney, Keating & Wright utilizes a comprehensive approach to providing investment management services to clients. Our process is to:
- Work with the client to establish the appropriate Asset Allocation Policy to achieve the client’s financial objectives within the client’s risk tolerance.
- Construct the desired portfolio using low cost, mostly passively managed equity mutual funds and low cost fixed income funds or direct bond purchases.
- Continuously review holdings, including any legacy stocks.
- Review portfolios quarterly for re-balancing requirements, being very mindful of tax liability issues in taxable accounts.
- Report activity and results to clients quarterly.
- Our reporting capability begins with a basic investment holdings statement and activity report.
- Realized gain and loss reports simplify annual tax filing.
- Custodians report all buy/sell transactions by confirmation and issue monthly statements.
- Communicate regularly by way of meetings, telephone, email, newsletters and selected information pieces.